We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegetarian food in Pretoia

Which Pretoria hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 3
Vegetarian food in Pretoia

Hi,

I will be staying in pretoria for one week on business, can anyone recommend places that do good vegatrian food? also Does pretoria restaurants offer delivery of food to the hotel when I don't get a chance to get out?

On a side note: can anyone recommend tour companies for lone travellers and that can do tailored itinerary's, although I am there on my own I don't want to be with a tourguide on my own in car, I'd rather join a group on a coach.

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 174
1. Re: Vegetarian food in Pretoia

Hi

Most restaurants in PTA will accomodate vegetarians. Some of my favourite reaturants to eat at (I'm vegan) are the Health shop (Brooklyn Mall), Colcachios, Toni's spaghetti, Pizza and Vino.

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
reviews: 23
2. Re: Vegetarian food in Pretoia

I think it is doubtful if restaurants would send meals to your hotel.

But others may know more.

Most good hotels should be able to cater for vegetarian guests.

I think it is doubtful that you will be able to have a "tailored itinerary" with a coach company. They generally have standardised tours.

I would have thought a "tailored tour", with your own guide would be ideal, as you can move at your own pace, and modify the tour as you go along........ Most guides are very flexible, and will be happy to accommodate their private tours to the clients wishes.

I know I very often alter my tours according to clients wishes, on the day...... spend more time here, spend less time there, go here, instead of to that place, take this road instead of that, etc etc.

Enjoy your tour, however you manage to arrange it

3. Re: Vegetarian food in Pretoia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 25, 2014