We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Binoculars Buschnell

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kinshasa
reviews: 5
Binoculars Buschnell

Where to buy binoculars (Buschnell) when arriving at Johannesburg Airport? Could we find this item in one of the shops at the airport itself ? And if not, in which shopping centre near the airport we can buy these binoculars?

Sandton, South...
reviews: 57
1. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Well close by the airport I donot know. But in Fourways you have a an The outdoor shop.

And you have one in Woodmead.

And Trappers http://www.trappers.co.za/ in Fourways crossing

good luck

Naracoorte
reviews: 14
2. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

From memory there are a few shops you can buy them in the airport. Whether they are at a competitive price is another thing! :)

Kinshasa
3. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Thank you for the tip! Here in Kinshasa no way to find items like this. We will visit soon Krugerpark.

AnB

Kinshasa
4. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Thank you, we will look around at the airport.

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 27
5. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Try Sportsman's Warehouse at the East Rand Value Mall in Boksburg a few kilometres from the airport.

Kinshasa
6. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

I searched on web and found 'Outdoor Warehouse' at Boksburg, North Rand Road. I'll try Sportsman's Warehouse at Boksburg too. Thanks!

Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 27
7. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Much of a muchness and nearby each other. I would expect either to be much cheaper (and probably better-stocked) than anywhere at the airport

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
reviews: 23
8. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Cape Union Mart definitely stock Bushnell.

There are branches at: Eastgate, Bedfordview, 13 km from the airport highway almost all the way.

and Greenstone, Edenvale, 15 Km from the airport highway almost all the way.

Probably also at Die Blou Meul, Outdoorsman, Alberton North, 25 Km from the airport Highway most of the way

Kinshasa
9. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Thanks for the detailed information. We look to all the options and see what is the most convenient.

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
reviews: 23
10. Re: Binoculars Buschnell

Too late to edit,

Outdoor Warehouse, North Rand Road stock Bushnell, 6 Km away from airport.

Sportsmans warehouse stock Bushnell 7 Km from airport, close to Outdoor warehouse