We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heia Safari and Lesedi Cultrual Village

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
reviews: 11
Heia Safari and Lesedi Cultrual Village

Hi

I will be in the Roodepoort area in December which is close to both these establishments. Which is better? I used to live in South Africa but my partner is Canadian and it will be his first visit to the Southern Hemisphere. How about other cultural establishments/shows?

Thanks in advance

MarionM

Johannesburg, South...
Destination Expert
for Johannesburg
reviews: 64
1. Re: Heia Safari and Lesedi Cultrual Village

I think I stayed at the Heia Safari a few years back - if memory serves me right. It's a hotel close to Krugersdorp on the west side of Johannesburg - in the country. I think they had animals there but can't remember much more about it. I haven't stayed at the Lesedi Cultural Village - sorry - but their website is www.lesedi.com

For other things cultural - check out the Jhb website - www.joburg.org.za - lots of info for tourists on that site.

There is a show on at the moment called Afrian Footprint - not sure if it will be on in December though - www.goldreefcity.co.za (that's also a cultural place as far as the roots of the city go, mining etc).

2. Re: Heia Safari and Lesedi Cultrual Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, September 30, 2009