We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to work in Johannesburg as a nurse, please help me

Which Johannesburg hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa
I want to work in Johannesburg as a nurse, please help me

I live in Ukraine, but i dream to live in Johannesburg

I am a nurse (surgical nurse, emergensy for 3 yaers) I'm 27y old

Johannesburg
1. Re: I want to work in Johannesburg as a nurse, please help me

There are a lot of private hospitals in Johannesburg that always need good nursing staff, you would start by actually sending your job history (cirriculm vitae) to some of the hopitals.

The biggest hospitals are as follows:

Milpark Hopital (best trauma centre in Johannesburg)

Sunninghill Hopital

Olivedale Clinic

Krugersdorp Private Hospital

Rosebank Clinic

Sandton Clinic

If you look in google for Netcare Hospitals and Life Hospitals they will give you a list of private hospitals in Johannesburg as well as contact people, start by e-mailing them and asking them if your qualifications will allow you to work immediatly or if you need other qualifications in South Africa first. You will then need them to offer you a job and meet for interviews so you will have to travel to South Africa for interviews. Once you have a firm job offer then you can apply for a work visa.

2. Re: I want to work in Johannesburg as a nurse, please help me

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:25 pm, September 26, 2009