We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fame reserve near Port Elizabeth

Which Port Elizabeth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 1
Fame reserve near Port Elizabeth

Hello

I would appreciate some help with deciding which Game reserve to book near Port Elizabeth.

I am looking for a romantic, 5*, top end 2 night, 4 safari package, with excellent chance of seeing the Big 5, at a reasonable price. Shamwari Game Reserve looks amazing but it's out of our price range. We are looking at Bush Lodge on Amakhala or perhaps Kaai's Camp on Blaauwbosch (i.e about 3,700 ZAR per night all inclusive)

The problem is all the Reserves receive excellent reviews so it's difficult to decide which one to choose!!!

I would appreciate views on which one to pick between the above two options plus other suggestions if people think there is something better for us to consider.

To clarify, we cannot go to Kruger because we already have flights home booked from Port Elizabeth

Many thanks

Edited: 7:28 am, October 06, 2010
Weybridge
reviews: 57
1. Re: Fame reserve near Port Elizabeth

Just posted my reply to your other post !

2. Re: Fame reserve near Port Elizabeth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 05, 2011