We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Port Elizabeth Accom suggestions

Which Port Elizabeth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC
reviews: 5
Port Elizabeth Accom suggestions

There seems to be a few great beaches in Port Elizabeth incl. Hobie and Kings beaches. We would like to stay close to one of these beaches. I cant figure out in which area they are located. Also are the areas where these beaches are located safe? Anyone have any accommodation recommendations?

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
1. Re: Port Elizabeth Accom suggestions

I would suggest you stayed at the Courtyard Suites, part of the City Lodge group. This is right opposite Hobie Beach.

www.citylodge.co.za

Kings Beach is in Humewood. Hobie Beach is in Summerstrand. They are the 2 beachfront suburbs that run in to one another. In fact, in I am not quite sure where the one ends and the other one starts.

Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
2. Re: Port Elizabeth Accom suggestions

If you want a B&B, look for one in Humewood or Summerstrand. The closer to the beach the better.

I suggested Courtyard Suites, as you can walk to a few restaurants from there.

3. Re: Port Elizabeth Accom suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 pm, October 17, 2009