We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

junk shops, antiques, curios, etc

Which Jerome hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
reviews: 63
junk shops, antiques, curios, etc

Hello, I read online somewhere that Jerome has a number of curio/junk/antique shops but I was only able to find one, Victorian Treasures, on Jerome's town website. Are there any other shops that specialize in curios, junk, thrift and/or antiques?

Thanks very much!

4 replies to this topic
Little Rock...
reviews: 34
1. Re: junk shops, antiques, curios, etc

Yep, there's a bunch of shops like this.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 116
2. Re: junk shops, antiques, curios, etc

Yes, there are many more. The grand daddy of them all though is the Gold King Ghost Town just north of town beyond the fire house. Nothing for sale but plenty to look at.

Jerome, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Jerome
reviews: 6
3. Re: junk shops, antiques, curios, etc

Victorian Treasures is no longer around, but there are several stores that do have collectibles. Papillion, Retro Roadrunner, The Wary Buffalo, Cactus Blossom and Arizona Discoveries all have antiques/collectibles/old stuff of different sorts. Just ask once you get to town where they are located. There is a Chamber kiosk near the first two parking areas and you can get a map there, and if it is staffed, directions.

Washington DC...
reviews: 63
4. Re: junk shops, antiques, curios, etc

Thanks very much for all the responses and the shop names. I will definitely check out the Chamber kiosk when we get into town and I will have the shop names handy to look up on the map.

Reply to: junk shops, antiques, curios, etc
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted