We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?

Which Chandler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis
reviews: 22
Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?

looking for input for a larger hotel (2 room suite would be nice with 2 kids and the wife) that has a nicer pool (something with sun and shade options...a little nice landscaping...not directly exposed to the parking lot or the main road, etc...) any pointers ?

4 replies to this topic
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
reviews: 13
1. Re: Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?

We gave you some options here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g31310-i140-k62841…

The only other hotel that wasn't mentioned in your other post, that's also out that way and has a larger pool area is the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass. That said, I'm personally not a fan of their pool area. The pool is way to small and shallow, IMHO, and service in general at that hotel isn't great.

Edited: 10:33 pm, March 20, 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix
reviews: 13
2. Re: Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?

Most of the other hotels in Chandler will be your garden variety Hampton Inns, Super 8, Springhill Suites, etc., and those generally have very basic pool areas. If you want a larger, fancy resort style pool, you'll have to stay closer to Scottsdale or Phoenix.

Indianapolis
reviews: 22
3. Re: Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?

Apologies - i posted in the Chandler forum not knowing if the same folks haunt the Phoenix forum as well. I appreciate your time responding to both !

Scottsdale, Arizona
reviews: 9
4. Re: Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?

Arizona Grand isn't in the Chandler city borders, but it's out that direction and has a very nice pool...?

Reply to: Chandler hotel with nicer pool ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted