We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Chandler from Chicago

Which Chandler hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
Moving to Chandler from Chicago

We will be relocating to Arizona and are looking for places to rent before we try and buy a home. We found some apartments around Chandler Blvd and Dobson Road. Seems as though there are schools nearby, and I was wondering if anyone had any opinion on the area there.

Gilbert
reviews: 2
1. Re: Moving to Chandler from Chicago

Good area, close to Intel & other high-tech companies. I know Andersen Elementary is right near there, and my old bosses' kids went there. she always had good things to say about that school.

You can research school performance at:

http://www.ade.az.gov/

Click on school/district report cards on the left side. If you want, you can search the performance of all schools in the Chandler School District. Also, if aren't sure which specific schools to look at, try looking at the district website for school boundaries:

ww2.chandler.k12.az.us/visit_schools.html

If you are curious about rental homes (vs. apartments) try:

www.rentalhotsheet.com

For even more info on the area & relocating, go to www.cactushomes.com and click on "Arizona Information" (has links to all kinds of helpful relocation resources)

Good luck on your move!

Sun City West
Destination Expert
for Rosarito
reviews: 47
2. Re: Moving to Chandler from Chicago

Another site you might like is www.realtor.com

Chandler, Arizona
3. Re: Moving to Chandler from Chicago

We just moved to Chandler from Chicago and rented a place on Dobson and Ocotillo. Nice part of town, apts. nice....some weird people but hey...its Arizona

chandler,az
4. Re: Moving to Chandler from Chicago

hello! i love that area, live not too far away. it i very safe, close to restaurants, shopping and a great school system. i am a real estate agent, so if you have any questions or need anything else, feel free to contact me.

jenn mobley

jenn@ailaz.com

602-339-8705