We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flying to marsa alam

Which Marsa Alam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
reviews: 1
flying to marsa alam

Do we fly to hurghada for marsa alam

leics
1. Re: flying to marsa alam

Thomson holidays fly from Gatwick or Manchester.

You can go via Hurghada with some airlines.

lancashire
2. Re: flying to marsa alam

Thank you we are flying with thopmsons at Manchester so I guess we fly into hurghada then get transre to marsa alam

Manchester, United...
reviews: 11
3. Re: flying to marsa alam

We are flying with Thomson from Manchester on 15/01/13 direct to Marsa Alam. Hope this helps.

UK
reviews: 14
4. Re: flying to marsa alam

If you are flying with Thomson then you are definately flying direct into Marsa Alam airport the good news is that depending on where you are staying the transfers are relatively quick. From Hurghada the transfers are about 2.5 to 3 hour. We are going out from Gatwick on the 23rd, cannot wait, enjoy your holiday.

lancashire
5. Re: flying to marsa alam

We are going to alkassi hotel think transfer is 1 hr with Thompson's can you tell me about visa at airport as we usually always go to hutghada. Thanks

UK
6. Re: flying to marsa alam

With pleasure, when you enter the terminal building you will be greeted by a host of reps directing you to their desks to get the visa which is mandatory. Ignore them go to the 'bank' on the left hand side it is just a window and you can buy it there much cheaper either $15 or around £10 also you can change money there at a much better rate. Then go through immigration remembering to complete your landing card which will have been given to you during the flight, baggage reclaim is just after, Marsa is a small airport and very efficent you will be through quite quickly. the reps charge around £13 for the visa on the transfer journey, just tell them you purchased yours at the bank. Any more info just ask and enjoy your holiday. Regards Sue

lancashire
7. Re: flying to marsa alam

Imvery grateful for your info will the Thompson's rep be inside the airport building or do we look outside for the rep. Thanks

leics
8. Re: flying to marsa alam

Actual Thomson reps are not allowed in the arrivals area - but there will be reps from a local travel company waiting for you there (called Travco). When we went last month arrival was all very well organised. Just have a pen handy for the arrival card if you haven't already had them on the plane. Good advice about the airport bamk and buying your Visa given above.

lancashire
9. Re: flying to marsa alam

Thanks for all the infl much appreciated

UK
10. Re: flying to marsa alam

Hi loopyloo, i see Allan has answered your queries regarding location of reps, any other questions feel free to ask or if you prfer pm me, enjoy your holiday we arrive on the 23rd and i cannot wait! Regards Sue

Get answers to your questions about Marsa Alam