We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resta Grand Resort

Which Marsa Alam hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
lancs
reviews: 11
Resta Grand Resort

Can anyone comment on how good the wifi is at this hotel and where it can be accessed.? Thanks.

Marsa Alam, Egypt
reviews: 2
1. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello

This is Sherif, Hotel Manager @ Resta Reef Resort next door.

Wi-fi is available at Resta Grand in the lobby, terrace and bar areas. It's quite fast if not too many people are only especially when downloading or uploading.

It's a free of charge service.

Internet is also available in the internet corner up on the 2nd floor of the shopping arcade in the lobby but that's against charge, so is internet in the rooms (via cable)

Kind Regards

Sherif Afifi

Hotel Manager - Resta Reef Resort

lancs
2. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Thank you so much. We would like to use the internet in the room. Can you tell me how much the charge would be for the week? Is it quite fast?

Edited: 2:52 am, December 19, 2012
lancs
3. Re: Resta Grand Resort

bump

Marsa Alam, Egypt
4. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello again

Internet charges are EGP 30/ 30 minutes, EGP 50/60 minutes, EGP 150/ day & EGP 700/week.

Connection is quite fast as there is not a lot of traffic on it.

Kind Regards

Sherif

lancs
5. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Thank you.

Gabrovo, Bulgaria
6. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello Sherif

I plan next week to be a guest at your hotel and wanted to double check about the WiFi connectivity signal. Do you have internet signal outside the hotel building, like the area near pool bars for example. Or is only available into the hotel indoor area?

Thanks

Teo

Marsa Alam, Egypt
7. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello Teo

The Wi-fi connection is mainly available in the lobby area and sometimes you may get a signal out on the terrace. However, outdoor public areas are not internet covered,

Looking forward to hosting you next week. I remain meanwhile with

Sincere Regards

Sherif Afifi

Hotel Manager

Resta Reef Resort Marsa Alam

Gabrovo, Bulgaria
8. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello Sherif ,

Thank you for your reply

In fact I will be arriving in Resta this Saturday so looking forward enjoy nice weather and sea in Egypt .I was looking for 3G internet options in Egypt but what I found only is I can get 3G sim card from Hurghada as closest place to Marsa. Do you know if somewhere in Marsa or at the Marsa airport I can buy 3G sim card?

I need to have wifi connection in term between 27-29 April. Is there a possibility to order a 3G sim card from Vodafone office in Hurghada to be delivered to Resta?

Thanks

Teo

Vologda, Russia
9. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello Sherif,

I'm Anna. In 3 and half days I will be at your hotel for a week. I need to know if it is possible to buy a sim card at the territory of hotel? If it is impossible, please, advise me where I can do it.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Anna

Marsa Alam, Egypt
10. Re: Resta Grand Resort

Hello Anna

Yes it's possible through our shopping arcade located in the lobby area.

You may contact Reception or Guest Relations upon arrival for assistance

Looking forward to welcoming you to our resort in a few days

Kind Regards

Sherif Afifi

Hotel Manager

Resta Reef Resort Marsa Alam