We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Combining Blue Lagoon/Pink Sands/Ile aux Recifs?

Which Rangiroa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brussels, Belgium
Combining Blue Lagoon/Pink Sands/Ile aux Recifs?

Hi

We are staying on Rangiroa for 3 nights in October.

We absolutely wan't to do the Blue Lagoon excersion, but also the Pink Sands and Ile aux Recifs (if possible). I read somewhere that you could combine 2 of them. Is that true? Since we're going to scuba dive as well we're not that interested in snorkeling.

Thank you!

Toronto, Ontario
reviews: 11
1. Re: Combining Blue Lagoon/Pink Sands/Ile aux Recifs?

From my understanding I don't think it's possible to combine any of these tours as they are all quite far apart from all of the hotels and each other. To be sure, you could contact Pa'ati Excursions as they operate tours to all 3 places and ask if they could combine any for you. Let us know what they say if you do end up emailing.

Pa'ati Excursions: revaultleon@mail.pf

santa barbara,CA
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Cook Islands, Tahiti
reviews: 12
2. Re: Combining Blue Lagoon/Pink Sands/Ile aux Recifs?

Hi there,

I've been on both these tours and indeed they each last for the better part of a day....and are quite far from each other. As I understand it they are separate tours.

sunny regards,

shully

3. Re: Combining Blue Lagoon/Pink Sands/Ile aux Recifs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 27, 2014