Hi paradise ppl - I have just started to research for my 2 weeks trip in October. I have few quest on IC Ambassador card benefits and would be great to get some insights.
1. I wish to book 5 nights incl. weekend in IC Le Moana Bora Bora. I was wondering if I book a "Beach Bungalow" for 4 nights - can I get a guaranteed room upgrade to the next higher level of "Overwater Bungalow"?
2. Further, can I include Complimentary Weekend Night Certificate to get a free weekend night? So basically that would mean paying for 4 nights for a beach bungalow and staying in 5 nights at OWB? Is that even possible??
3. Does IC Thalasso only have OWBs or it has any lower category rooms as well? Or, what could be the cheapest I could get over there. I looked at the website and it doesnt go below $1000/night!
4. Is there any restrictions in applying for and securing an ambassador card, if you don't own it at this stage!?
5. Also, if the above options are possible, then can these ambassador benefits be combined with the Pay 4 stay 5 kind of deals that TA's offer? (havent checked with any TA yet, tried contacting IC guys directly in Bora Bora - but received some poor quality template response)
Any help by the experienced ppl would be very very helpful!!!