We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

Which Bora Bora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 6
St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

Hi experts,

Would like to ask is such thing exist?

Beach villa with mountain view in bora bora?

I found some resorts have family two bed rooms villa which is not necessary in my case - not very cost effecient, one bed room is enough.

The beach villa at St Regits interests me as saw some nice photo, however, when I check the availability it says 'lagoon view', does it mean I won't be able to see the mountain from the beach villa but facing the lagoon as some water villa does?

Will be very grateful if someone can point me a map with the resort layout. Thanks a lot!

Houston, TX
reviews: 26
1. Re: St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

Bora Bora is an atoll, and the St. Regis is out on a motu. There is a lagoon separating the mainland, where Mt. Otemanu is located, and the motu (where the St. Regis is located). Therefore, "lagoon view" means you'll be looking across the lagoon, and to the mainland, where Mt. Otemanu is located. So yes, you will be able to see the mountain.

Edited: 12:45 pm, November 09, 2012
San Francisco...
Destination Expert
for Vaitape, Bora Bora, French Polynesia
reviews: 27
2. Re: St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

The Pearl resort also has beach bungalows that look across the lagoon at Mt. Otemanu (although the overwaters will be visible from most of the beach bungalows as well).

London
3. Re: St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

Thanks a lot for your kind reply as I was wondering if the other side on St. Regits will be called ' ocean view' , it shows on the resort map I found not too long ago! Thanks!

London
4. Re: St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

Many many thanks!

5. Re: St. Regis resort map and best Beach Villa with mountain view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, December 01, 2013