We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bora Bora Lagoon or Le Meridien?

Which Bora Bora hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 1
Bora Bora Lagoon or Le Meridien?

Any good advice to determine which hotel is better to stay at for our honeymoon? We would be staying in an Overwater Bungalow at either hotel. Has anyone recently stayed at these hotels?

NY
1. Re: Bora Bora Lagoon or Le Meridien?

I too am inquiring about comparing the Le Meridien. I am between the LM and the Intercontinental Bora Bora. BOth have pros and cons. Le Meridien has a great location, however some construction on both sides of it. Other people who have been there recently state that the construction is not an issue. But I have also read postings about spotty service. However, it has a gorqous view. I'm still confused.

Smithtown, New York
2. Re: Bora Bora Lagoon or Le Meridien?

We stayed at the Bora Bora Lagoon Resort and loved it. We were in an overwater bungalow and it was quite beautiful. My only complaint is that the Bora Bora Lagoon doesnt have the greatest beach, and you definitely need to put on the water shoes they provide you with if your bungalow happens to be on the reef and you want to go in off your deck. The service was terrific and its probably one of the most conveniently located resorts when it comes to visiting the main island. I posted pictures under the user reviews and if you have any specific questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them!