We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bars and restaurants

Which Fujairah hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey, United...
reviews: 13
bars and restaurants

thinking of going to fujairah this year instead of dubai again is there much to do there ie bars restaurants and that shopping for the missis i also read on a review for the hilton fuj that fujairah was a bit scary at times anybody no what they mean cheers geordie

Dubai, UAE
1. Re: bars and restaurants

This is the second time I have written this so I hope it sticks this time! Fuj is not a place for nightlife. There's few expats there and they tend not to go out and about that much (I think there's some sort of yacht or marina club there, which they frequent) and most people who travel there (as in holidaymakers) now go to Le Meridien Al Aqah (which is fab). I have also heard a few dodgy things about the Hilton (as in it's frequented by local kids, who hang around the outside bathrooms, waiting to prey on innocent tourists, but that could be a rumour, I don't know!). If I go there, I stay at the Meridien, but it's a long way from town. Even in town, you would never say it's anywhere near Dubai, in what there is to offer in terms of being out and about here. We would go there to get away from everything.

In the next few years, there will be a number of hotels being built next to the Meridien (note, not Hilton), which will expand your ability to go out and about there.

There was a lady who posted on here (but not on the Fujairah section) on Le Meridien, I think her name was Andii (and i think I may have told you about her before), suggest you read what she had to say.

Get answers to your questions about Fujairah