We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange rate

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burnley, United...
reviews: 2
Exchange rate

Hi peeps, can anybody tell me whats the best exchange rate in Dalyan currently. You a may know that here in Blighty its going up daily . Currently best I can find is 3.55. Cant wait for 7th July, Dalyan I love you.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 137
11. Re: Exchange rate

Thanks Volkan, great post!

Sel

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
reviews: 53
12. Re: Exchange rate

Another news item about the TL for anyone interested:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25913095

13. Re: Exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:52 am, April 01, 2014
Dalyan, Turkey
reviews: 6
14. Re: Exchange rate

Hi Zorro;

Considering Scotch prices racing with gold prices in Turkey, that is not a very good deal. I can rent my SUV to uncle Victor for 1 x 1 litter scotch :)

Keep your spirits up :)

Volkan

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
reviews: 53
15. Re: Exchange rate

Hey Volkan, if 1L Scotch = hire of your SUV for a week I might just take you up on that in April!

Yesterday's bank meeting seems to have settled the money markets a little today. Highest rates for TL on Travel FX nudged 3.80 yesterday morning but have since dropped back to 3.65. It's all "to play for" and difficult to see how things will turn out in the next few weeks and months with so many factors affecting the exchange rate. My hunch is that it will creep back up. If only I had a crystal ball.....:-)

Chester, United...
reviews: 35
16. Re: Exchange rate

Zorro,please ask uncle Victor where he can do a deal whiskey for scooter,sounds to good to be true and knowing your uncle it probably is.Problem is getting O.H. To part with whiskey so that he can get around.Then again without the whiskey he may not need the scooter!!,!

17. Re: Exchange rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 30, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan