We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

oops...

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
reviews: 41
oops...

Happyhippyclare

reviews: 4

Save this Post

Dalyan dogs

today, 21:14

Post got removed.

This is it, the link to dalyan dogs. They will answer your questions. I don't have anything to do with them other than to raise funds. Thanks all.

http://www.dalyandogs.webeden.co.uk/

Cheshire
1. Re: oops...

Oh, gosh darn it...Happyhippyclare

Save this Post

Dalyan dogs

today, 21:14

Post got removed.

This is it, the link to dalyan dogs. They will answer your questions. I don't have anything to do with them other than to raise funds. Thanks all.

http://www.dalyandogs.webeden.co.uk/

Cheshire
2. Re: oops...

yesterday, 21:18

Can't see any reason for removing your original post Clare , apart from Victor eating a horse:)

KF

Cheshire
3. Re: oops...

3. Re: Dalyan dogs

yesterday, 22:16

Sigh....Always the same..Animal posts are always deleted..why???? Surely it is a good thing for us to help them

Cheshire
4. Re: oops...

Please troll on, at least one of you will be forced out of your mud pool in October... :)

Edited: 7:41 pm, September 08, 2013
Cheshire
5. Re: oops...

>>>>>2. Re: Dalyan dogs

yesterday, 22:13

Hey up happy hippie girl,

Thanks for reposting. As you can see, some of our green bellied trolls have escaped and are disrupting the forum again. So before they delete this post, can you tell us half normal Dalyan visitors if the 'Dalyandogs' shelter is the same as the DOHAKDER shelter that has the charity shop on the market square in Dalyan?

I will be in Dalyan next week with others from the TA forum who are bringing donated medications.

Cheers, Mx. :)

Ps. I will ask thru the link as well.

Edited: yesterday, 22:14<<<<<

SORRY, the above posts have all been reposted due to abnormally high anti-animal troll activity on the TA forum. I am not quite sure why anyone would wish to have diseased and suffering animals wandering around the place that they visit for their holiday. Perhaps these people don't actually visit anywhere. But we can be sure of two things... these pathetic saddos will not stand up and post, and secondly, they do not need neutering...as they lack those bits as well!

Keep smiling, Mx. :)

London, England
6. Re: oops...

Thanks for reposting Murdo.....and thanks Claire for the link. Yes, I have seen that website on my travels

Oxford, United...
reviews: 3
7. Re: oops...

Miserable old goats!! I'm so looking forward to seeing the Dalyan dogs and cats, and giving a little to help, what's wrong with that ! Mind you though my little cat is driving me mad at the moment, she wakes me up at 4 am every morning just to play! And like the big softie I am I do!! Rod for my back and all that!!

Northampton, United...
8. Re: oops...

`DISEASED and SUFFERING animals wandering around the place`

That's a right good way of promoting Dalyan as a picture of holiday lovliness!

I've been reading on here that tourist numbers are dropping and this image of diseased cats and dogs all over the place could make a good reason - sad as it is:

Oxford, United...
9. Re: oops...

Haha Think you got off the plane at the wrong place love x

Northumberland
reviews: 60
10. Re: oops...

2nd year in Dalyan and yet to see any of these diseased & dying animals

Seen plenty of dogs & cats who cause little or no problem from what we've seen and tell me who doesn't feed them ?

Each to there own, just been talking to a couple over lunch who were in Kalkan last year and they said it was far far worse they roamed about in packs and they were put off by it (and the hill) but in Dalyan its no more than a load of pets wandering around.

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations