We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riverside House

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, England
reviews: 4
Riverside House

Only been back 13 days and today booked flights and secured same house at Riverside for next summer......yayyy !

My review for Riverside still says pending <sigh> .... But rebooked already for return :)

23 replies to this topic
yorkshire
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
reviews: 33
1. Re: Riverside House

Hi Lara

Well done you!!

Are you able to give me an idea of the outside front river space at these apartments...It looks like breakfast etc is served at tables using the empty spot next door (rather that directly in front of the apartments) but that could just be how the photos have been taken...thanks

London, England
2. Re: Riverside House

The eating places are all within their boundaries. If looking at property from river path there are tables and chairs on the right inline with the bar, which runs from the building line down to their fence on river path. I guess this part is about 15ft wide ? So to the side of the Grass grass.

Other table seating is out beyond the actual path by the river but inline with their gate. Also further seating on edge of water tiered down from the path line. It's nice sitting there at night with the cosy lighting. I think I have some video of my paning the property.... I'll see if I have the link.

It's very spacious.....think the photos are deceiving as we thought the pool was going to be smaller as it looks quite narrow in pictures but we found it a nice size. You can place the beanbags anywhere in the garden and there is plenty of lawn

yorkshire
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
reviews: 33
3. Re: Riverside House

Thanks Lara......and yes photos can be deceiving. We've sometimes found pools that look huge can be a bit teeny when you actually get there. Maybe everyone should take pictures with people in them for scale....I'll have chance to have a look around (and a drink by the river) when we go out in a few weeks :-))

London, England
4. Re: Riverside House

Yep, have a wonder down there. Sorry my video is not showing the dept well either or even the sitting areas much *blushes*

m.youtube.com/watch…

But if you see when the nose of the boat goes out of scene that's where the 2 river front sitting areas are. Then inside, sorry it too shady and dark to show......but property fencing at front is where you can see the life size figurine of chef and run alongside boundary wall to back. The bar is the structure with wooden roof. Ummmm, don't no if that helps LOL

By the way, the land and property next door I saw for sale on the web for £680,000 I think, if you have any spare dosh

London, England
5. Re: Riverside House

Review has finally gone live

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g3113…

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 59
6. Re: Riverside House

Lara - I'm sat in the garden of Riverside Houses with Snoopy :)

southport
7. Re: Riverside House

sounds brill coming soon in a few weeks so excited do they cook meals don't cook on hols

London, England
8. Re: Riverside House

NextMrsFisher.........awwwwww, thanks for letting me know, I miss him sooooo much. I'm still looking into things about possibly bringing him back. I'm so glad you can fuss and love him for abit. Can you get abit of video of him for me please and send it or youtube it when you get back :) How's the pregnant tubby doing ? The brown tabby with abit of ginger through her.....and there wasa very, very shy grey pregnant one used to come too. Aw, give Snoopy a big hugs and ears rub's from me.

Dawn, yes they cook lunch and dinners......and I totally agree, even when we have a secluded villa I refuse to cook........toast is all I do ;)

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 59
9. Re: Riverside House

Have found the cat (or she found us) same one who had the 2 kittens in June, she looks OK no sign of babies yet, will make sure we feed her up :)

Edited: 7:13 am, August 28, 2013
London, England
10. Re: Riverside House

Thanks.......blimey, she must have conceived straight away....poor girl.

Reply to: Riverside House
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan