We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kite Surfing

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 12
Kite Surfing

I am asking the forum members if they have any information on kite surfing in dalyan. I have a friend who is a keen kite surfer and thinks that Dalyan looks like an ideal place to kite surf. In all of the years i have visited Dalyan i have never noticed any kite surfers - does anyone know if it is prohibited?

Thanks

Cheshire
reviews: 36
1. Re: Kite Surfing

A colleague of mine does kite surfing and she was looking at Gokova, near Akyaka, I think she said they have a kite surfing school there with a hostel to stay in. Not sure about Dalyan at all, never have seen any.

West Yorks
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
reviews: 52
2. Re: Kite Surfing

I should imagine kite surfing is banned at Iztuzu beach along with all other water sports. I've never seen any kind of surfing, or indeed any water sport - as far as I know there is a blanket ban. Olu Deniz has lots of water sports so if kite surfing is a priority, maybe that would be better? :-)

Sheffield, United...
reviews: 103
3. Re: Kite Surfing

Any type of water sports on Dalyan beach would spoil it.

nottingham/dalyan
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
reviews: 2
4. Re: Kite Surfing

Another option would be Sarigerme, they do have watersports there. Definitely nothing on Iztuzu.

5. Re: Kite Surfing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, August 18, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations