We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 2
Weather in June

We arrive 7th june for 11 nights. Can we expect warm evenings or will we need to take something light for over shoulders (im thinking for us women who wear strappy tops etc).. Have been twice to fethiye at beginning of May and it did get slightly chilly from say 9.30pm onwards so wondered if a month later will make all the difference.

Edinburgh
reviews: 62
1. Re: Weather in June

We are usually coming back to the UK about then. It is warmer in the evenings but wherever I go, I always take something for later in the evening - just in case ;) I find I start off warm after a walk into town and a wander around the shops but once we've had dinner and are sitting in Askin's bar, I find I tend to get chilly around the shoulders!

UK
2. Re: Weather in June

I thought as much. It is a nuisance for us ladies later in the evening. thankyou - i will have to have a look out for something in the shops.

Hornsea, United...
reviews: 12
3. Re: Weather in June

I usually pack a couple of pashmina type wraps (neutral colours!!) they are light but warm, easy to pack and will fold into your bag if required.

nottingham/dalyan
Destination Expert
for Dalyan
4. Re: Weather in June

You probably won't need anything, we go at that time and one of the reasons is that its warmed up enough at night not to need an extra layer. I usually take a light jumper which stays in the case, and Mrs Tidus takes a couple of pashminas which she drags around each evening and never puts on. Much to my annoyance as I stomp back to whichever bar she's accidentally left it in.

Chester, United...
reviews: 34
5. Re: Weather in June

Sunlolly,buy your selfe a couple of pashminas once you are there.Even if you don't need them in the evenings you can use them at home.I use them in the summer and in the winter as a nice big scarf.You can buy them plain or with a design.I always get at least one request to fetch one back for someone.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 134
6. Re: Weather in June

There was a heatwave in Turkey last June and it was roasting!

Sel

7. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations