We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time to Dalyan

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle upon Tyne
reviews: 10
First time to Dalyan

Hi

We have just booked to stay at the Dalyan Resort hotel for 10 days from the 17th of June. We have been to Turkey before but this will be our first time to Dalyan. The pictures look beautiful, just wondered if anyone has stayed at the Dalyan Resort before and if they have any tips for Dalyan newbies?

Thanks

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 17
1. Re: First time to Dalyan

Ha ha 1 better than me matey,in Dalyan in Aug been to a lot in Europe but never been to turkey

england
reviews: 7
2. Re: First time to Dalyan

All i can say is you will love Dalyan completely. It is so relaxing with no high rise buildings with a gentle pace of life feel to it. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. Hope you have a lovely time. We have been travelling there for over 6 years now and miss it just as much if not more each time. Enjoy!!

Newcastle upon Tyne
3. Re: First time to Dalyan

Thank you, we are very excited :)

Edinburgh
reviews: 2
4. Re: First time to Dalyan

Dalyan Resort is one of the "posher" hotels there. Situated right on the river but a fair walk into the centre of Dalyan. See maps above left.

Also try the search bar for previous threads on this accommodation.

Newcastle upon Tyne
5. Re: First time to Dalyan

Thanks RabbieQ, I read that it was about a 10min walk to bars/Resturants, do you think it's furthur than that?

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 80
6. Re: First time to Dalyan

Ten minutes walk if you run....lol I would say it's more but it's a nice walk, lots of bars on the way in so can't be bad

Nottingham, United...
7. Re: First time to Dalyan

How central is the not so 'posh'Binlik hotel? Many bars near it?

Thanks in advance

Cheshire
reviews: 36
8. Re: First time to Dalyan

personally supernotts I would rather stay at the Binlik, its in a fabulous location, definitely under 5 mins from the centre of everything. I have stayed there a few times before they refurbished it a couple of years ago, it looks really nice now. Dalyan resort is a little too far out for me and if you're going in the heat of summer it can be a chore to walk into town in all that heat. We go self catering now but I wouldn't hesitate to stay at the Binlik again.

Nottingham, United...
9. Re: First time to Dalyan

Sounds great,cannot wait for my 1st Turkish experience having done all the big Greek islands! Buzzin for a REAL kabab too lol

East Ham
reviews: 5
10. Re: First time to Dalyan

Hi supanotts

In the box top right hand side it's got maps of :Dalyan it's shows the location of most hotels, bars and restaurants.

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan