We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deposit now fully paid

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
reviews: 17
Deposit now fully paid

Just paid my full deposit for my jolly at the Binlik,but it was a struggle at £400 for just 2 of us!the deposit seems VERY high this year for some reason

South Shields...
21. Re: Deposit now fully paid

Yes may see you there, no doubt I will be checking the forum now and then so will keep up to date! Happy new year to all.

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 80
22. Re: Deposit now fully paid

Whenever I book hotels in Dalyan for friends I book direct, works out cheaper and most of them don't even ask for a deposit.

Nottingham, United...
23. Re: Deposit now fully paid

Tried that,but flights were MEGA expensive in August & I had to have those 2 weeks .there was nothing in it doing it myself so went the easy route with everything sorted

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 6
24. Re: Deposit now fully paid

...that means there will be at least four of our houses left empty in nottingham come august 15th...its nice to give the local burglars a bit of choice...

Nottingham, United...
25. Re: Deposit now fully paid

Wish that we're true but cannot get rid of my 3 grown up kids for love nor money...so house still full lol..but party's are a big fear

Nottingham, United...
reviews: 6
26. Re: Deposit now fully paid

ha ha yes....there is that factor....saw that youve been to pefkos in the past aswell...how is it these days? last time we went was 18 years ago and it was such a small tiny place with around 3 or 4 bars at the most...

Nottingham, United...
27. Re: Deposit now fully paid

Was in Ixia last year mate,never went to Pefkos but my mate went & booked it again this year

28. Re: Deposit now fully paid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Dalyan