We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

patio hotel

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
reviews: 11
patio hotel

hi have booked the patio hotel for beg oct can anyone tell me a room number to ask for that has a sunny balcony please thanks and is the air con if needed good thank you

doncaster
reviews: 2
1. Re: patio hotel

hi ginsin 76 yes there is aircon but you have to pay for it, think all the balconys are sunny but request room 301 its the biggest room they have, we requested it but have been told we havnt got it because my sister is there at the moment, not bothered though because we fly on friday and just been told the forcast for weekend is 50 degrees so so hot lol but cannot wait x

essex
2. Re: patio hotel

thank you trendy , hope you have a lovely time and say hi to sam please from sandra and carla. will ask him to sort that room out with him. I have to wait till end of september but worth the wait x

doncaster
3. Re: patio hotel

i will pass your messages on and thank u we will have a great time and sure you will too xxxxxx

cheshire uk
4. Re: patio hotel

Does anyone know if there is wifi at this hotel?

essex
5. Re: patio hotel

think so but i will ask Sam for you and post bak in couple of days if thats any help

cheshire uk
6. Re: patio hotel

yes thanks let me know when you;ve heard. Many thanks

Runcorn, United...
7. Re: patio hotel

hi can anyone tell me do they have kettles tea making facility in the rooms like a nice cup of tea before bed thanks going in may june

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 80
8. Re: patio hotel

I don't think it's ever been 50 degrees in Dalyan even in August We just about hit that here in the UAE. It will be warm and nice but not too warm

Edinburgh
9. Re: patio hotel

50 deg Fahrenheit methinks? This week is 18-20C forecast which is actually 64-68F.

Edited: 9:30 am, March 25, 2013
Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 80
10. Re: patio hotel

hahaha I did wonder, but then 50F is quite cold

Get answers to your questions about Dalyan
Recent Conversations