We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first timer.

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
winsford,cheshire,uk
reviews: 3
first timer.

sooo exited now,just booked for metin hotel,first visit to dalyan and i am sure it wont be the last.only one problem,the six month wait for september.

Cheshire
reviews: 32
1. Re: first timer.

Good for you, we are going September too, its a lovely time of year to visit. The Metin is in a great location too, not too far to stagger, er I mean get home, after a night in the town. Enjoy your hols.

aberdeenshire
reviews: 4
2. Re: first timer.

last year was my first time, and we are back again this year, the first time we have gone to the same place twice, our age group was from 14 - 78 we all loved it, a real family holiday. have a great time

aberdeenshire
reviews: 4
3. Re: first timer.

yorkie- great minds must think alike as far as photos are concerned? does having a large glasss of wine say something about me??

Cheshire
reviews: 32
4. Re: first timer.

ha ha, it took me a while to figure out the other bit of your photo, but I see its a pair of feet. Says it all really doesn't it. I'm not sure but I maybe had a glass in my hand too. Went with Dale on the 12 Islands, what a great trip that was.

winsford,cheshire,uk
5. Re: first timer.

yorkie-staggering distance sounds good to me. I am sure that any questions i may have will be answered with enthusiasm as everyone on here seems to love dalyan,this is by far the most informative and the friendliest forum i have seen

Cheshire
reviews: 12
6. Re: first timer.

Hi Sandi, I noticed you live about 5 miles from myself and husband, we are from Northwich, we are there in September , for nearly 3 weeks, it will be our 5th visit this year ! (yes it really is that addictive) not sure if our time there will coincide with yours but would be happy to meet up with you and give you the lowdown if it helps.

winsford,cheshire,uk
7. Re: first timer.

hi, dali cheshire, small world,just got back from northwich.we going to dalyan on september 10th for 2 weeks.

Cheshire
reviews: 12
8. Re: first timer.

Hi Again Sandi,

We arrive on the 21st for 18 days so we overlap by a couple of days. As you will be there for 11 days before we arrive I'm sure you will be well on the way to discovering all that Dalyan has to offer. The idea of meeting up for a drink and chat still stands though, i will send you my mobile phone number through the personal message option, then if you are interested you can get in touch.

Look forward to meeting you.

winsford,cheshire,uk
9. Re: first timer.

hiya dalicheshire,we would love to meet up for a drink or two.you will have to let us know some recommended watering holes.

cheshire
reviews: 21
10. Re: first timer.

Hi, we live in Winsford as well! We are returning for the second time in June. We are staying at the lovely Mehtap.

You will love Dalyan!

PS- I work in Northwich (Gadbrook Park)