We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ozalp Apartments

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
reviews: 1
Ozalp Apartments

Does anyone have any comments/reviews on the Ozalp Apartments and the trips they offer. We are heading there on Sunday this week and I’ve read mixed reviews. Also my Mother is terrified and i mean terrified of cats, to the point she carries a water pistol!!! Are there many cats, stray or otherwise in Dalyan.

Cheshire
reviews: 36
1. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Oh dear, I think she may be using the water pistol a lot, especially when you are eating out, they tend to come and sit by your chair waiting for little morsels. However if you ignore them they will go to someone elses table. Have to say though, they are some of the cutest cats I have ever seen. They don't come up to you in the street when you're walking, they're quite timid that way. Don't know much abuot the Ozalp apartments except they are very centrally located. Ozalp tours have been recommended many many times on this forum, they are on the main street opposite the post office. Have a great trip.

Scotland
2. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Thank you - forewarned is forearmed!!

Edinburgh
reviews: 2
3. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Aye cats are everywhere, but i'm glad to say not on the menus.

bradford
4. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Stayed at the Junior Ozalp but visited Yener's (pronounced Yaner) Bar at the apartments on the odd night. Did not see any rooms but the whole of downstairs looked quite smart and you cannot get much more central. There were not many staying at the time so most people in the bar were from outside but those I spoke to that were staying seemed to have only good things to say. If it is anything to go by I really liked everything about the Junior (same owner). Yes probably only 3* rooms but 5* service. Just go with the right frame of mind and I am sure you will be fine.

Would happily recommend Ozalp Turizm.

Scotland
5. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Thank you Bradjohn - extremely helpful.

Stourport on...
reviews: 33
6. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Hi,

I am REALLY allergic to cats. I dont mind them to look at but cant be anywhere near them or anywhere near where they may have been. If you are struggling with them take your Mom to Beyaz Gul on the river front. This is our favourite restaurant and one of the reasons is the resident dog Vodka - he wont let any cats anywhere near the place!

Scotland
7. Re: Ozalp Apartments

Thank you Turkishdelight97 - will make a note of the restaurant just in case.

bradford
8. Re: Ozalp Apartments

TurkeyTraveller09

I am glad I managed to resist the catatouille and Chat-eaubriand jokes in my earlier reply but I am really sure it is not quite as bad as you fear.

If you were to look at some of my foodie posts when I got back you WILL see references to cats but on reflection I think a lot was to do with where I ate and when. I prefer to eat late(ish) and given that I was there in what was still being described as early season the places I most seemed to encounter them were fairly empty by meal's end and off the main streets. You should find lots of suitable places from wading through the many "best restaurant" threads on here - I still make no apologies for accusing you all of being foodies of the very worst kind!!!

Never mind, cats or no cats you will enjoy.

9. Re: Ozalp Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, January 20, 2010