We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Koycegiz market

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
uk
reviews: 14
Getting to Koycegiz market

I am told there is a corporation boat to dolmus on a monday to Koycegiz market. What time does it run, are there several, do you have to stay all day in Koycegiz and how much does it cost, adult and child ?

Cheshire
reviews: 36
11. Re: Getting to Koycegiz market

On the main drag opposite the post office, I think Dale is only there in the evening time, maybe someone else is there during the day. Raymondo will know the answer to this. We will definitely be going with Dale.

hampshire
12. Re: Getting to Koycegiz market

The Koycegiz trip is one of my favourite days out and I go most Mondays. I went a couple of weeks ago and paid 25YTL, including lunch.

I usually use Ruhi, whose boats are moored opposite Tin Tins Bar. He's a lovely guy and one of the best boat captains around - he also cooks a mean barbie.

You get a couple of hours in Koycegiz, a swim in the lake while lunch is cooking and a visit to the thermal spa and mud baths at Sultanyie,(to me the best of the mud baths and spas).

Price at Sultaniye is 4ytl if you go in the mud and thermal bath, but you can alos swim in the lake there for free. Remember not to wear silver in the thermal pool - it goes a funny colour.

bradford
reviews: 1
13. Re: Getting to Koycegiz market

On the Ozalp thing it depends on whose doing the guiding that day. If both Dale and Erdem (sp) are out the office will be closed until 8.00 pm or so but they have another branch on Main Street not far from the school and that always seemed to be manned.

Their market trip was excellent. I even surprised myself by doing the whole mud bit, probably the most disgusting thing I have ever put myself through, and to add insult to injury I only looked 10 minutes younger afterwards! Whatever you do do not just leap into the mineral pool, it is bathwater hot.

14. Re: Getting to Koycegiz market

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:33 am, December 11, 2009