We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asur Hotel & Apartments

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
reviews: 3
Asur Hotel & Apartments

Hi All - we always stay at the Asur Hotel in Dalyan, last year when we were there I asked if the tip box on the bar and in reception was shared amongst staff as not only were they bolted down but padlocked too. The tips in these boxes go directly to the owner and are not shared with staff, so if you want to leave a tip for the staff that give great service you are better off giving it directly to them or using the tip bucket above the bar.

ESSEX
1. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Thanx for that info, on my last visit a couple of weeks ago i noticed a change for the worse in many aspects of the ASUR from my many previous visits,it was no.1 hotel in Dalyan but looking around ifound a few places that have knocked it off top spot...

Kent
2. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

We're off in 2 weeks time so i'll update on my return - shame if it is. where would you recommend ?

Surrey, England
reviews: 24
3. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Hi there,

It seems everyone is booking the Villa Kiydan this year.....

ESSEX
4. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

As Victoria says Villa Kiydan is the no.1 place...i was very impressed by it ,its not far from the ASUR so take a stroll to find it you will be made so welcome by ONUR and he will show you around the beautiful apartments, i will be poping in in JUNE to see him before i actualy stay there in Sep. & again in October... RAYMONDO

Surrey, England
5. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Hi Shish01,

It would be interesting to know what the Asur is like this year. I stayed there two years ago and it was very nice. My sister in law and her family go there every year and love it so it would be interesting to hear your comments.

Have a lovely holiday anyway !

Kent
6. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Thank you - i'll let you know this will be our third year so i am hoping its not changed too much.

Kent
7. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Hi

Returned yesterday following 2 wonderful weeks at the Asur Hotel. The rooms have been painted both inside and out and towels/linen replaced. There are also new remote control airconditioning units in the rooms (I am referring only to the hotel no idea if this applies to the apts as well). Cookie is still the barman.

This year we ate a couple of times in Cardac which is opposite Sini - very good as was Ali Baba's

Noting to worry about at the Asur for anyone going this year.

Exeter, United...
reviews: 17
8. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

shis01- I really like the look of this hotel for next year. Can you tell me if it's best in the hotel or apartments-will just be 2 of us,need maybe kettle for coffee, outdoor space-balcony/patio (I smoke!)and fridge for OH to keep beers cold?!What is the hotel rooms like??

staffs
reviews: 7
9. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Thank you for your post; this is so welcome following some less than favourable reviews of the Asur.

We are really looking forward to 2 weeks in August here. We have chosen the apartments as it gives us more flexibility and we are told they are much more roomy than the hotel. you can still opt for breakfast in the hotel even if you are in the apartments. Also the apartments have a washing machine which for us means light cases en route to Dalaman airport!

Surrey, England
10. Re: Asur Hotel & Apartments

Completely agree with Norminda and others.

The Asur apartments are more roomy than the hotel ones but just offer the bonus of self catering should you need it and the option to prepare light snacks etc and yes, the washing machine was a god send with a young child in tow...

Would definately go there again but unfortunately, they are a bit on the pricey side for us and we have found cheaper accommodation and just as good if not a tad better but then it is all down to personal taste at the end of the day...

You will love it though !