We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keskin Hotel

Which Dalyan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 8
Keskin Hotel

Hi, has anyone stayed at the Keskin Hotel? We have been to Turkey many times, but this year will be the first time to Dalyan. I was wondering if this hotel is ok, looks nice in photos. I understand that some of the family rooms dont have a balcony, as they are in the top of the building.

bristol UK
reviews: 9
1. Re: Keskin Hotel

have you had a look at the holiday reviews in the Dalyan forum?

A few people have suggested requesting the new block.

Booked ourselves for week late september in Dalyan but at the Metin(grabbed a good package deal as we were also considering the keskin)

have been to Turunc , kalkan and Turgutries before but first time to Dalyan-such good reports on TA plus our friends had one of their best hols ever...

bristol UK
reviews: 9
2. Re: Keskin Hotel

oops meant hotel reviews!

Bristol, United...
3. Re: Keskin Hotel

Thanks Taff, yes have read the reviews, just wanted to chat to anyone who has been. I got cheap flights last June for this August, so just trying to book accom.

Bottrop, Germany
reviews: 89
4. Re: Keskin Hotel

Hi,

we have been at Keskin some times, the last time in September 2006.

As you can read in my review we liked this hotel very much, quiet location, beautiful garden and pools, the rooms not large but clean and o.k. for us.

. We had a short look to the new buildings, very nice too.

I remember that there are family rooms in the top of the buildings, without balcony, and family rooms on the ground floor with a kind of terrace.

But I´m not sure about the groundfloor ones.

The mezes have been very delicious, the main courses sometimes a bit boring.

I don´t know if it would be a problem for you that you have to walk about 10 - 15 min to get into the centre. We appreciated it, there is a a very nice path along the river with a few small lokantas , just for a drink or a gözleme.

But things are changing and I don´t know something about the actual situation.

Have a nice trip

Patara01

Bristol, United...
5. Re: Keskin Hotel

Thanks Patara, sounds good to me. We dont mind the walk into town. I must get a move on and book it before there are no family rooms left!

6. Re: Keskin Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 22, 2009