We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How long do I need. . .

Which Sighisoara hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Woodland, California
reviews: 5
How long do I need. . .

to see Sighisoara. I was thinking 2 days but I don't want to cut myself short.

Thanks

Plovdiv, Bulgaria
reviews: 2
1. Re: How long do I need. . .

If you mean 2 days as time for sightseeing only, of Sighisoara only, this is quite enough.

Bucharest
Destination Expert
for Bucharest, Brasov
2. Re: How long do I need. . .

I agree with StelaSD, two days are more than enough if you plan to see JUST Sighisoara, for that you only need about half of a day.

Argentina
3. Re: How long do I need. . .

One day I think is enough. The old part of the city is small and the attractions are really close one to another. I was there this March just for one night and didn't need to rush. I loved it.

An advice: don't pay for the permission to take photos inside the museum and the clock tower, it isn't worth it.

Copenhagen, Denmark
reviews: 27
4. Re: How long do I need. . .

Honestly, I would say half a day is enough for Sighisoara itself. If you have more time to spend you can explore some of the nearby villages as the fortified saxon village churches are very impressive. You could choose Viscri to the east (very bad access road, but you can sleeps in a house owned by the Prince of Wales) or Biertan to the west. Or if you would be in the mood for a bit of horseriding, then I can heartily recommend www.cross-country.ro -- the landscape around Sighisoara is very beautiful and probably hasn't changed much since Dracula's days so you'll be riding around pretty much as he did :-)

5. Re: How long do I need. . .

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:26 am, October 14, 2009