We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

Which Chau Doc hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Paris, France
reviews: 1
Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

Hi,

I am just planning to travel to PP from Chau Doc by shuttle boat. I heard of Hang Chau and Blue Cruise and wondering which one to choose? I found cost for Hang Chau is US$24 and Blue cruise is US$55/person. Have anyone seen those? can I book them all in Saigon or online? Any contact please?

Thanks in advance.

Hanoi, Vietnam
21. Re: Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

I used Hang Chau boat to Phnom Penh. It is nice and good service!

Cheers.

Ho Chi Minh City...
reviews: 27
22. Re: Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

I know I'm late, but going to take hang chau tomo to pp via their speedboat.

Hangchautourist.com.vn

Telephone: 855 23 998 935 (pp)

(84) 076 3562 771 (chau doc)

Enjoy!

Price went up to $25

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 7
23. Re: Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

We went with Hang Chau and it was absolutely fine - a very pleasant journey. The visa process was simple and efficient - the Cambodian side of the border is much nicer!

Pretty sure we were on the smaller boat and it had a toilet so all good. One of the nicest journeys we had in South East Asia.

Orange County, CA
reviews: 54
24. Re: Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

So do you just but a ticket once you get to Chau Don or is must i arrange it prior?

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 7
25. Re: Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

We bought the ticket directly from the Hang Chau office (down by the river) in Chau Doc. We bought the ticket the day before the trip. Price included a cyclo ride from your accommodation to the dock. Pretty funny ride.

26. Re: Hang Chau or Blue Cruise boat to PP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, April 23, 2014