We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

Which Canggu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
reviews: 1
Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

Looking for a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom villa with pool and walking distance to beach - possibly no more than 100m.

5 replies to this topic
Sydney, Australia
reviews: 9
1. Re: Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

We stayed at Tirtarum Villas a few years ago. The villas were about 200 metres from the beach and 10 minutes walk to the Beach House restaurant. I'd be confident that there's lots more at Canggu now.

Canggu, Indonesia
reviews: 84
2. Re: Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

There is Villa Echo Padi in Canggu - it's 150 meters from the beach in Canggu. Which beach do you want to be close to? There is Echo Beach, Tugu Beach (Batu Bolong Beach) and Nelayan Beach (and a few more, i think). Villa Echo Beach is 250 meters from Echo Beach. If you can give an indication of your budget that would be helpful also.

San Francisco...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

I am in exactly the same boat, arriving in 2 weeks and I've settled on Canggu, near Batu Bolong beach.. .my budget is $150 max for a two-bedroom, two-bath. Any suggestions? Thanks for your responses (and for posing this question). Best regards, ~Adam

Canggu, Indonesia
reviews: 84
4. Re: Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

Rem97, if your budget is max $150 then try Villa Lior. Really nice people run these villas. Villa Lior is on Flipkey, linked to tripadvisor.

London
reviews: 4
5. Re: Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach

I stayed at 77 Echo Beach Villa with a friend and cannot recommend it highly enough. 3 bed, 3 bath, pool, garden, safe and secure with amazing staff. Check their website out for other reviews. I have the owners (Nick & Sarah) contact details if you need them.

Reply to: Villa in Canggu Area Bali close to beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Canggu