We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Canggu - Any suggestions?

Which Canggu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
perth
reviews: 3
Villa in Canggu - Any suggestions?

Hey guys, after having just spent 4 weeks in Seminyak/Legian we thought next year we would try Canggu for a while. I have had a good look around on the internet but am strugglilng to find a Villa suitable for us. We are after a nice, very clean 2 bedroom pool Villa, walking distance to Echo Beach for husband who surfs and also a grassed area for kids to play on. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Ilab, would you know anything suitable?? Thank you.

Sydney
Destination Expert
for Seminyak, Bali, Canggu, Kerobokan
reviews: 167
1. Re: Villa in Canggu - Any suggestions?

Hi chocojo

I'll put my thinking cap on - what is your approx. budget?

Cheers

perth
reviews: 3
2. Re: Villa in Canggu - Any suggestions?

Hi Ilab, thank you very much, your thoughts would be great. Budget around $300 a night. Thank you.

Melbourne, Australia
reviews: 37
3. Re: Villa in Canggu - Any suggestions?

villa Teresa 2 bedroom?? It's totally gorgeous and just steps to the beach.

Not sure on the price for the 2 bed though. Have stayed in the front 3 bedroom area and it was OUT OF THIS WORLD.

4. Re: Villa in Canggu - Any suggestions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 13, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Canggu