We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5N/6D iternary around Thiruvanthapuram from Bangalore

bangalore
reviews: 39
5N/6D iternary around Thiruvanthapuram from Bangalore

Hi,

I'm planning to travel with my wife in August. Please let me know if this iternary is fine or any valuable suggetsions are welcome. We are pure vegeterians but do not mind any cuisene

We would like to experience nature/culture/food/shopping. I would prefer value for money kind of accomodations..

Also, please suggest on place for Bike hire and place for Ayurvedic massage

Day1: arrive in Varkarla from Bangalore @ 12pm : Varkarla

Day2: Kovalam

Day3: Thiruvanathapuram

Day4: Ponmudi or around Poovar

Day5: KanyaKumari

Day6: back 2 B'lore from Tutoicorn

Coimbatore, India
Destination Expert
for Chennai (Madras), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Thekkady
reviews: 102
1. Re: 5N/6D iternary around Thiruvanthapuram from Bangalore

Poovar can be done when you are in Kovalam, closeby. What is your plan for Trivandrum for a day. Varkala and Kovalam are two different beaches around Trivandrum, Varkala being a bit far than Kovalam. If your idea is to see all the beaches around TVM, it would be better if you stay in one place and do all. Either stay in Kovalam or Varkala, and plan the other as a day trip. My suggestion would be Kovalam, as it is close to TVM. Arrive TVM, check in at Kovalam. Do Varkala as a day trip the next day. Poovar is some 10 kms from Kovalam and can also be done on your way to Kanyakumari. Again, where does Tuticorin come in this plan, it is a good 5 hrs drive. Ponmudi can be done as a day trip or you may also do an overnight there. So, to fine tune this, your preferences or plans are required, just to know what you are looking at.

Jaipur, India
2. Re: 5N/6D iternary around Thiruvanthapuram from Bangalore

I want to travel in month of may & June in this year from Jaipur to south India. I want to know about stay places ,hire, meal ,route & other expenses. pl. give me all things.Thanks.

Jaipur, India
3. Re: 5N/6D iternary around Thiruvanthapuram from Bangalore

i want to go south India in month of May & June from Jaipur. stay places(Musafir khana, inn. etc ),route , expenses etc.

4. Re: 5N/6D iternary around Thiruvanthapuram from Bangalore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, February 06, 2014