We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour ???

Which Ketchikan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
reviews: 54
Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour ???

hola!!

i read great things about this tour but... pls tell me is not like go to Disney.. i mean, is something natural and sometimes spontaneous or is all already prepare??

Ketchikan
Destination Expert
for Ketchikan
reviews: 41
1. Re: Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour ???

The Bering Sea tour is the most popular tour in Ketchikan. I did it this year and I loved it. It's a long tour on the ocean in a comfortable, covered boat with plenty of space to move around while you listen to great information from the very entertaining crew about fishing and crabbing in Alaska. They pull up real sea life and you are able to touch it. Later you go to wildlife area and they feel Eagles so you see dozens up close and personal. It's an incredible photo opportunity. There is a small inexpensive snack bar with free coffee, tea and hot chocolate, a few other things for $$$. The souvenirs are very well priced. It is a wonderful, wonderful time. That said, It is a very, very expensive tour. Depending upon my budget, I might pass on it for the much less expensive Duck Tour or Lumberjack Show which are also delightful for families or the Allen Marine Misty Fjords tour for naturalists which is very well priced for how long it is. It really depends on your priorities.

Florida
reviews: 54
2. Re: Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour ???

thank you rainbirddreade!!!

3. Re: Bering Sea Crab Fishermen's Tour ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 22, 2013