We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1h55min. for transfer in rarotonga airport

Which Rarotonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Shanghai, China
1h55min. for transfer in rarotonga airport

hi , i have a flight to catch up from rarotonga to auckland by 4/11, 11:55 a.m. with new zealand airline.

and i plan to fly from aitutaki to rarotonga on 4/11's morning flight with air rarotonga, arriving time is 10:00 a,m.

so is that enough time for me to catch the flight back to auckland? pls kindly advise.

thanks.

1 reply
Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
reviews: 101
1. Re: 1h55min. for transfer in rarotonga airport

Hi Lily,

What a nice time of day to fly to Auckland! You have enough time to check in with Air New Zealand once you arrive Rarotonga. International checkin counter is very close to the domestic gate for Air Raro flights.

Ensure you make your travel plans known to Air Raro at the time you book, and also nearer the date of your international flight. Air Raro code-shares with Air New Zealand for the Aitutaki to Rarotonga sector on international bookings anyway. Air Raro are well-used to passengers catching a domestic flight to work closely with international departure connections. And the other way around also for arriving passengers into the Cook Islands.

If you have any doubts about the prospect, you could return to Rarotonga the day before. The Aquarius hotel is located opposite the airport and is most convenient being a very short walk across the main road.

All the best.

Reply to: 1h55min. for transfer in rarotonga airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted