We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sydney airport shuttle

Which Rarotonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
Sydney airport shuttle

Hi I'm travelling to raro from Brisbane to Sydney thus week arriving at domestic in Sydney how do I get to the international airport and directions please.

Hobart, Australia
Destination Expert
for Vanuatu
reviews: 70
1. Re: Sydney airport shuttle

You need to catch a bus. Walk outside the domestic terminal and you should easily find the shuttle bus or ask information where - they do charge a fee for this - by memory something like $12 - complete rip off for something that should be free. If there are a few of you it may be worth just getting a taxi. If it is a connecting flight with the same airline - the airline sometimes will organise transport - best to ask

Regards

Suzi

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 1
2. Re: Sydney airport shuttle

Thanks suzi just called my airline they have a free service to international thanks again.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 56
3. Re: Sydney airport shuttle

There is an international transfer gate opposite gate 1 in the Qantas Domestic terminal and I'm sure something similar in the Jetstar/Virgin terminal. Airport staff can point you in the right direction.

I hope you have a fabulous trip.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga
reviews: 15
4. Re: Sydney airport shuttle

This isn't exactly the correct forum for your question, but I'm glad you got your answer.

5. Re: Sydney airport shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 19, 2014