We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tree House B&B

Which Rarotonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane
Tree House B&B

Hi guys

So, my accomm on the Eastern side of the Island was cancelled, and the only thing I could find that matched my criteria (budget, beachfront, reasonably self-contained) was a place on Flipkey called "Tree House B&B" in Arorangi.

I cannot find a booking anywhere, or even a street address, but apparently it is next door to the Crown?

Anyone got any experiences they could share?

25 replies to this topic
1. Re: Tree House B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:20 pm, June 09, 2013

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands
reviews: 101
2. Re: Tree House B&B

Kia Orana John, welcome to the forum.

I agree with Killroy, the area around Edgewater - Crown Beach is a very nice. There are some great amenity values surrounding the property including good restaurants in close walking proximity, gorgeous sunsets, attractive reefline and high water clarity, RitePrice store is open 7 days across from Crown Beach, and this locality is a sheltered spot from the easterly breezes.

Regarding street addresses on our island, we don't have these as yet. All the locals know where different properties and local residents are situated! Perhaps after your stay you could post a review of the house to guide others in future?

Enjoy your stay. Kia manuia.

3. Re: Tree House B&B

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:35 pm, June 09, 2013

Brisbane
4. Re: Tree House B&B

Thank you Frangipani for your help - unfortunately I think I may have missed out on what the 1st and 3rd people said, and unfortunately yours was not clear either - in a subtle way I guess I was asking if this place actually exists?

Thanks!

5. Re: Tree House B&B

Removed on: 10:35 pm, June 10, 2013

Brisbane
6. Re: Tree House B&B

Thanks Killroy. I have noticed the oneupsmanship that takes over here from my years posting here under a different name.

Yes indeed I meant Crown Beach Resort in Arorangi.

There are 6 weeks to go but I find myself packing my bag already... cannot wait to hit the beach. Thank you for your help, all.

7. Re: Tree House B&B

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:27 pm, June 10, 2013

Arorangi
reviews: 33
8. Re: Tree House B&B

The Tree House B&B is owned by an Italian couple that are currently overseas. It is a two storey residence. The house is virtually 'two self contained units in one' It is situated down a long driveway which passes down the side of the Tumunu Restaurant in Arorangi.

It is currently under a long term rental arrangement with the current tennants as they are building their own home down the road. Not sure when it will be back on the market for rental.

But it is a great property with a short 50m walk to the beach.

RBB

9. Re: Tree House B&B

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:32 am, June 12, 2013

10. Re: Tree House B&B

Removed on: 9:32 am, June 12, 2013
Edited: 9:32 am, June 12, 2013

Reply to: Tree House B&B
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted