We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet IPad 3

Which Rarotonga hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nelson, New Zealand
reviews: 6
Internet IPad 3

I am off to Rarotonga in late May.....I have an iPad 3 ... Does anyone know what sim card to purchase so that I can access the Internet while there.

Aitutaki, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Aitutaki
reviews: 29
1. Re: Internet IPad 3

The wi-fi on your iPad will be able to access the Internet. You will need to find a hot spot and may have to purchase access depending on which hot spot you are using.

Vancouver...
reviews: 24
2. Re: Internet IPad 3

Another thought, radical as it might be, is to just leave your iPad at home and enjoy all that Rarotonga has to offer without keeping your face glued to an electronic device? Like I said ,just another thought. Good Luck. Chuck...

Pukekohe
reviews: 1
3. Re: Internet IPad 3

Im with Chuck, your on Island time, why bother!, enjoy the sun, beach and Island life!

ikamatua
reviews: 3
4. Re: Internet IPad 3

Im with these guys.Leave it at home.Also as soon as off plane........lose the watch........no need for it,just chill....

Nelson, New Zealand
reviews: 6
5. Re: Internet IPad 3

Thanks for you replies....But I run a small business & need to be in daily contact.

Also I am in Raro for 3 weeks staying with my daughter & family ....they have just moved there for 3 years.

nz
Destination Expert
for Norfolk Island
reviews: 171
6. Re: Internet IPad 3

RIMU

Maybe your family members are the best bet to find out the info you need.

Many of us, including me, like to turn off while we're there.

Vancouver...
reviews: 24
7. Re: Internet IPad 3

Not to be obstinate, but if your business can't run without your daily contact, there's something wrong. What would you have done 10 years ago? Never leave your business? There ARE internet cafe's you can use. Good Luck. Chuck...

ALBERTA
reviews: 1
8. Re: Internet IPad 3

I'm always, shall I say, "amazed" how one can ask for advise and receive opinions instead.

If you choose to use the internet while in Raro you can purchase time at internet cafes or through local accomadations locations.

We have just returned from a great trip, first time there, and did use internet. We purchased our time through Cooks Bay Villas, as that was where we were staying. There were many locations advertising that they had availability to access the web. So don't worry, take the IPad and enjoy your time on a fantastic island.

ikamatua
reviews: 3
9. Re: Internet IPad 3

90% of advise is opinions anyway...............on any forum.It all ends up creating conversation.Which I reckon is good,but thats just my opinion LOL.

Cheers

Oxford, United...
reviews: 156
10. Re: Internet IPad 3

Take the iPad! Rarotonga is pretty dull in truth. A week on the island and I almost went stir crazy.