We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

family stop-over

Southern United...
reviews: 41
family stop-over

Hello folks,

I am planning our next big holiday to Australia and am hopinmg to stop over at the cook islands pereferably Aitutaki as it is said to be so beautiful. I would be looing for a nice hotel in a beautiful setting but friendly to a well behaved 14 year old lad who will be with my husband and myself. We were thining of spending 5 nights there with maybe 2 nights at Rarotonga

Melbourne
reviews: 2
1. Re: family stop-over

Hi there,Aitutalki is really a beautiful place.It may be a bit boring for a 14year old unless he likes swimming or kyakking a lot.But all the same you wont want to leave.Lots of luck Cazza

new zealand
reviews: 1
2. Re: family stop-over

Hi there

If you want family accommodation try Aretai Beach Villas. They are two bedroom and right on the beach. They have kayaks for you to use and your son would enjoy paddling out to the reef, snorkelling etc from the villa.

3. Re: family stop-over

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, August 23, 2009