We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aitutaki Island nights?

Which Aitutaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gunbower, Victoria...
Aitutaki Island nights?

Hello

Can anybody reccomend an island night on Aitutaki on a Friday or Saturday night?

much appreciated ;)

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
reviews: 100
1. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

Kia Orana Tina, welcome to the Cook Islands forum.

On Friday nights, the Pacific Resort hosts an island night & floor show. Recommend you book.

Otherwise the Lagoon Resort has live entertainment at their Flying Boat Grill, as well as their funbus nightlife tour - both are on Friday nights.

Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be any island nights scheduled on Saturdays, apart from a la carte dining at all the restaurants that open during the evening. But check with the respective resorts or Tourism office in Arutanga township when you arrive Aitutaki.

Have fun! Kia manuia.

Aitutaki, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Aitutaki
reviews: 29
2. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

Kia Orana Tina, The Pacific Resort on Aitutaki has it's island night on Wednesday nights now not Friday. And to the best of my knowledge the lagoon Resort doesn't do their night life tour any more. The Paradise Cove has just started doing islands nights and I believe theirs is on Saturday but I will check just to be sure.

Aitutaki, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Aitutaki
3. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

After checking with the Lagoon Resort, they do not do anything on Friday or Saturday night. So your only option would be the one at Paradise Cove which I have confirmed is happening.

Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland
reviews: 100
4. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

Many thanks for posting updated information on these events, Puapii. Are PC's island nights open to casual diners as well as their accommodation guests?

Gunbower, Victoria...
5. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

thanks so much!

I will contact Paradise Cove to enquire about making a reservation ;)

Aitutaki, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Aitutaki
6. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

The island night at Paradise Cove is open to one and all. I have not been to one since they started so I don't know what their capacity is but I am sure bookings are essential.

7. Re: Aitutaki Island nights?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, December 15, 2013