We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

Which Aitutaki hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Northern Ireland
reviews: 8
Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

Hi Everyone ...

Just to let you all know I have everything booked ...

Leaving Ireland on 23rd June 2006 ... flying to LA then onto the Cook Islands and spending 9 nights at Etu Moana in Villa 3 on the beach !!!!

Then flying to New Zealand, and on to Australia for a further 9 nights.

Heading back home through Singapore ...

So I get to go round the world in three weeks ... and back to normality on 14th July 2006.

Thanks to everyone for all the tips, hints, etc .... I will defo post a comprehensive review upon my return.

San Diego...
reviews: 54
21. Re: Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

Right across the way!

Did you book Rarotonga yet?

Edinburgh, Scotland
reviews: 11
22. Re: Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

No but think I am about to book Sokala too - it was between that and the Crown Beach but the thought of our own pool is just too attractive!!!

NH USA
reviews: 14
23. Re: Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

Hello..... I just booked my trip. Leaving 4/26 staying 4 nights at Rarotunga Beach Bungalows and 5 nites at Etu Moana. I can't wait. Probably won't get that on the beach bungalow at Etu but I heard that villa #7 has great views of the lagoon, ocean and pool. Anyone else going to be there around this time?

Thanks for all of your help

Jan

Seattle, WA. USA
reviews: 2
24. Re: Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

Huahinegirl -

We will just miss you. We are heading back home on Friday the 21st.

Anyway, you have a GREAT time. Having been to FP once you have a pretty good idea of what to expect. While the Cooks are not QUITE as gorgeous as the islands of FP (close though), and the food generally not as good, the incredible friendliness of the locals more than makes up for it (in my opinion anyway).

Overall however, the similarities FAR outweigh the differences - and like a pair of absolutely delicious deserts, even though one might taste a bit better than the other, both are to die for.

As you already know, the islands in that part of the world are what people dream of when they imagine a tropical paradise - and when you go back home, folks seem to leave a piece of themselves behind - and then feel the need to return to somehow reclaim it. I thought returning once would ease the need, but alas it seems to only make the longing worse - and I suspect it will be the same with you.

Here's to MANY happy returns!

(It's such a sweet addiction)

Ken

San Diego...
reviews: 54
25. Re: Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

HuahineGirl,

I've heard every villa at Etu Moana has a beautiful view because of the way they are arranged.

NH USA
reviews: 14
26. Re: Honeymoon Booked .... whoopie

From the Etu Moan site map it does look like you just can't go wrong no matter which villa you are in. Well now that this trip is booked I had better start shedding the lbs!!!!!!