We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi Fi access at Sofitel Moorea?

Which Moorea hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Camden, New Jersey
reviews: 1
Wi Fi access at Sofitel Moorea?

Bo,

My wife and I are leaving to go to Moorea this week. We are staying at the Sofitel? is there Wi Fi access there? Free? Prices?

Everything I have read talks mostly about the Hilton. Are there any posts about the Sofitel?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

B

Petaluma, California
reviews: 4
1. Re: Wi Fi access at Sofitel Moorea?

On the Sofitel web page it lists as a paying service "wifi in your room."

Why not contact the Sofitel and ask?

sofitel.com/gb/contact/question-about-sofite…

TC

Edited: 3:57 pm, February 10, 2013
Temecula, CA
Destination Expert
for Temecula
reviews: 19
2. Re: Wi Fi access at Sofitel Moorea?

Hello - when we stayed at the Sofitel about 2 years ago - wifi was available, but it was extremely expensive. I've not seen or heard anything since then that has changed the situation. Essentially, nothing is free in FP, especially the wifi - we only found 1 wifi cafe and that was in Bora Bora.

If you need any specific questions answered about either Sofitel resort, feel free to drop me a PM - I'll do my best to answer. We stayed at each resort for 5 days each. Great place - highly underrated and very overlooked by US travelers. We loved it there - wouldn't have traded it for any of the other resorts.

As far as asking the Sofitel - be careful with the info that they give you. It seems as though they lose something when they translate from French to English. We were given wrong info about a couple of things there by the resort when I reached them via email.

3. Re: Wi Fi access at Sofitel Moorea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 12, 2014