We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

10 days in Tahiti?

Which Tahiti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NYC
reviews: 164
10 days in Tahiti?

10 day itinerary with top hotels. What do you recommend and how many days at each? Four Seasons or St. Regis in Bora Bora? What other hotels or islands? Any must see sights?

Richmond, Virginia
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
reviews: 10
1. Re: 10 days in Tahiti?

10 days I would split between 2 islands. Most first timers to French Polynesia split between Moorea and Bora Bora. Moorea being the most picturesque island and Bora Bora being all about that fabulous lagoon. In Moorea I would suggest the Hilton and in Bora Bora both Resorts are quite topnotch. Personally I would favor the St Regis. If you are interested In an atoll Rangiroa and the newly renovated or better basically rebuilt Kia Ora. Its a top notch resort. Are you a diver? In Rangiroa you would find some of the very best diving.

Must see sights,in Moorea an island tour with a stop at the Belvedere outlook is a must and in Bora Bora a lagoon tour is the best way to experience the lagoon. The main island of Bora Bora doesn't have much to offer,it's all about the lagoon.

Regards BO

NYC
2. Re: 10 days in Tahiti?

Sorry for the delay. We have been back and forth. We want to go Fri to Sunday from NY? Is that enough time? If we want complete luxury, what would you recommend? Do most people do two islands? What is the difference between the islands. Thanks for your input.

NYC
3. Re: 10 days in Tahiti?

Thank you. Do you recommend the St. Regis over the Four Seasons and why?

4. Re: 10 days in Tahiti?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 16, 2013