We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Which Tahiti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kalispell, Montana
Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

We are in the beginning stages of planning our trip with a company I believi is out of Moora or Bora Bora, called Tahiti Expeditions. Can anybody give us advise on them?

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia, Moorea
reviews: 61
1. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Ia orana

The company is based on Moorea and offers less touristy and more cultural type of excursions. Best Value for your money.

meherio

Richmond, Virginia
Destination Expert
for French Polynesia
reviews: 12
2. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

I have taken many tours in Moorea but I would consider the tour I took with them the most informative and interesting.

Regards BO

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
3. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Their website:

http://www.tahitiexpeditions.com/

Kalispell, Montana
4. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

We are in the process of planning a trip with him. So far we have experienced, courtsey, knowledge, and promptness.

Kalispell, Montana
5. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Thank you for your responses.

Michigan
reviews: 23
6. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Tahiti Expeditions sounds great. I'll share their information with my familiy to see which day excursion generates the most interest. I could see doing both Island Science and Moorea Nature & Culture the same day, with a break in-between for lunch.

Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
7. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Ia Orana

As always, please come back with your impressions / comments / photos and better yet as the ultimate compliment to write a review on the activity ( and hotel). you would enrich this already rich source of information that Trip Advisor is.

meherio

Michigan
reviews: 23
8. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

Which tour did you take, Bohemien?

9. Re: Tahiti Expeditions-Frank Murphy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 17, 2013