We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 week Tahiti surfing honeymoon

Which Tahiti hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California Hot...
2 week Tahiti surfing honeymoon

Hello,

My fiancé and I are looking at Tahiti for our honeymoon. We're looking for a good mix of adventure and relaxation. We're both intermediate surfers and would like to surf for at least a few days out of our trip. We want to stay at a nice romantic resort and we're down to island hop. Do you have any suggestions for us? Thanks!

San Jose Del Cabo
reviews: 9
1. Re: 2 week Tahiti surfing honeymoon

Hello. I don't see that anyone posted - but I am looking for a similar trip and wondered where you ended up going.

South Lake Tahoe, CA
reviews: 17
2. Re: 2 week Tahiti surfing honeymoon

I recently spent a week in Moorea as part of a longer honeymoon to New Zealand, and absolutely loved it. Because our trip was a month long, we had to somewhat budget our Moorea stay, but found awesome accommodations to suit out needs. We spent a few nights in a ocean front bungalow at Hotel Kaveka (cook bay) which only ran about $80/night and was awesome. Great snorkeling h and kayaking right from the pier. The. We moved over to the Sofitel to stay in a over water bungalow, which was spectacular. We drove arou d the island and saw lots of surfers over off the west coast of the island. There are a couple of cute looking surf lodges (I remember one was Mark's Place) that offer surf packages. We didn't actually do any surfing, but looks like you need a boat ride out, as the reef break is quite a ways off shore. So check out some of the surf lodges on Moorea. Not much else going on on that part of the island, but you could do a couple nights there and some on the other part of the island.

3. Re: 2 week Tahiti surfing honeymoon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, March 17, 2014