We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Green Center and Automercado

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Endwell, New York...
reviews: 3
Green Center and Automercado

I am traveling to CR Monday and driving to Quepos Tuesday. I want to grocery shop (VEGAN) Tuesday morning on my way out of town and have found Green Center and Automercado.

Is it easy to get to both of these places from Hampton Inn and Suites and then get on the road to Quepos?

Thank you

Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
reviews: 62
1. Re: Green Center and Automercado

Here are the locations of Automercado in CR

https:/…showEmpresaLocalizaciones.do

There IS one in Santa Ana and it appears that The Green Center is also. However, once you get on the Autopista del Sol, you'll need to head back towards SJ to get to both of these vs. heading west to the beaches. Not saying it can't be done but for the purpose of simplicity, I would shop at the Automercado in Herradura which is on the cross street of the road to the Marriott Los Suenos and the costanera which you'll be driving on to get to Quepos. If you have a GPS, I'm sure you can go to both in Santa Ana but I've driven thru Santa Ana many times without a GPS and the traffic is really thick and it's easy to lose your bearings. However on the positive side both these stores, it appears, are just off the Autopista so like I said, it's doable. However, I wouldn't do it without very specific instructions.

Edited: 7:53 am, February 02, 2014
Playa Hermosa...
Destination Expert
for Manuel Antonio National Park, Jaco
reviews: 62
2. Re: Green Center and Automercado

Another great option for organic produce is to contact amberzuckswert@gmail.com (organic basket, order by Mon. delivered on Wed. afternoons in Quepos/MA) http://www.epiclivingcenter.com/

Jaco, Costa Rica
3. Re: Green Center and Automercado

Yes Lisa, I'm connected with her on social media and she seems to have a great connection for organic down that way.

San Jose, Costa Rica
4. Re: Green Center and Automercado

Auto Mercado in Herradura beach about 1.5 hours from SJO...on road 34...way to Quepos!

roadadvisor

Endwell, New York...
reviews: 3
5. Re: Green Center and Automercado

Thank you

6. Re: Green Center and Automercado

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, February 05, 2015