We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Milton, Canada
Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

Hi,

I need to stay one night when entering Costa Rica and then when leaving the country. I'm looking for a decent hostel or hotel near the Juan Santamaría International Airport where they can offer free airport shuttle for pick and drop 24/7 and also do wake-up call since my flight going back will be very early.

Since I'll be checking in a day before my flight, it would be nice to stay somewhere, where I can take a stroll and visit local things by walking so I need the location to be safe, unless there is a hostel or hotel where things happen inside so they'll keep me busy. I'm also looking for a clean place with nice rooms and bathroom

I'll pay anywhere between $35-$80. But if I can pay less for everything I'm looking for then that would be great!

Your help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)

7 replies to this topic
Milton, Canada
1. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

please disregard this post. this question is already being answered. sorry.

Toronto, Canada
2. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

where? thanks.

Manuel Antonio...
reviews: 4
3. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

Check out Melrost Hotel. It is a small B abd B, clean and great quality for the price. They will take you to the airport whenever you wish and even pack a to-go breakfast for you if it is early.

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
4. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

Tulemar_chica - I looked at Melrost Hotel and it looks really nice. (I'm always looking for someplace to stay near the airport.......)

Have you stayed there? It looks like it is very close to the airport runway and I'm wondering if it's noisy at all. Also - what is the neighborhood like? Most times, I stay somewhere near the center of Alajuela so I can do some last minute shopping or banking and walk around a bit.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

how far is Hotel California for juan Santamaria airport and what transportation would I use and what is the cost

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
6. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

The only Hotel California I find is the one in Manuel Antonio. Is there a Hotel California in Alajuela or are you planning on going to Manuel Antonio as soon as your flight lands?

Denver, Colorado
reviews: 3
7. Re: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport

I have stayed 3 times at Vida Tropical B&B. Close to the airport and very friendly owner.

Reply to: Hotel or Hostel near Juan Santamaría International Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted