We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Retiring in Costa Rica

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texarkana, Texas...
Retiring in Costa Rica

I'm a 60 yo American woman who is looking to retire in Costa Rica ... by myself. My income will be only $1,000 a month. I would love to find a house or apt that will accept my golden retriever mix and be safe and close enough to shops to walk. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Costa Rica
reviews: 26
1. Re: Retiring in Costa Rica

kyork: This is a travel forum and not really the appropriate place to discuss your retirement options. You would be better off to head to the ARCR forum (Association of Residents of Costa Rica) where there's a very active forum and lots of residents of Costa Rica participate. www.arcr.net

Lake Havasu City...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
reviews: 6
2. Re: Retiring in Costa Rica

Definitely check with ARCR. Good Luck!

3. Re: Retiring in Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 18, 2014