We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

Which San Jose hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Jose, Costa Rica
reviews: 2
Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

I have heard bad reviews about this company - and its owner Rob Schwartz... has any one does business with them - or know anything about the guy - I also heard the best company down there to deal with is www.PuraVidaBachelorParties.com ----- i also heard JacoVIP rips a bunch or people off?

any advice please - anybody that has used any of these companies lately - i really need to find a cool company to book my brothers bachelor party with..

thanks

Dan

Edited: 9:46 pm, July 30, 2013
1. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

I gave them a try and the guy Rob Schwartz messed everything up from a to z. our so called chef doubled as a tour guide. unfortunately your guides can't cook.

we had plain eggs for 5 mornings in a row, ketchup apparently was a rare condiment and we didn't even have that as a side with our eggs. then Ron Schwartz failed to leave enough money to the tour guide to accommodate 1/10 off what was promised. Rob proved to truely " Rob" us. paradise bachelor parties or whatever he calls it sucks

Alexander

2. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

had the worst experience on a vacation every booked with this guy Rob and he was a disaster walking. messed up all of his promises everything was unorganized and careless. our friends bachelor party was ruined. we spent half the day driving around to buy food abd drinks for the house. if you care about your friends don't book with this guy Rob Schwartz.

elly k

New York City, New...
3. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

Dan, stay away from rob, hes not professional or organized. if you care about your brother dont book with him. we celebrated our friends bachelor party with him and it was one of the worst experiences anyone has ever had. everything went wrong and he had no answers or solutions to our problems

4. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

brother, Rob Schwartz was a fool, he couldn't afford a cup of coffee for the trip. every part of our bachelor party was a headache. every excursion we had set up was messed up. every thing proved to be a rip off. our chef barely knew how to make eggs. we are looking to book a new bachelor party for our friend just to make things right

Barrie, Canada
reviews: 43
5. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

Wow – do you guys think people are so stupid that they will believe your one time posts slamming your competition? I don’t know Rob from Adam but would choose him over you guys in a heartbeat!

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Seattle, Washington
reviews: 7
6. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

Indeed. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

reviews: 1
7. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

You can believe whatever you want (i have no afiliation with any tour company).I booked a bachlor party with Rob Schwartz, and wasn't delievered half of what he promised. Every expedition was a disaster! Rob was there to take our money but left as soon as he collected we didn't see him again till the last day. STAY AWAY!!!!!

Sincerely AL

San Jose, Costa Rica
8. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

This guy Rob...has any kind of travel certification to organize tours in Costa Rica??

I will hardly advice not to send or pay this guy a penny...the best even ask at Municipalidad de Garabito if he is even paying local taxes...some of this guys are not even legal to work in our country!

roadadvisor

White Plains, New...
9. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

I was unfortunate to deal with this guy Rob. he scammed us out of half of what was promised. everything was an unorganized mess. i would highly advise to stay away from him and his tour company. our bachelor party turned into a wheres waldo fest. we had to find him every day to find out why nothing was delivered as promised.

London, England...
reviews: 81
10. Re: Has Anyone Used ParadiseBachelorParties.com in Jaco Beach??

Wow, Rob really knows how to rub people that have never been on TA Fourms before up the wrong way!

When some who actually uses this site for something other than promotion or bitching posts a bad review, maybe people should pay attention.

At the moment this all looks baloney.